18 August 2012

Morning Vent, 18 August 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM Milla Jovovich hunts zombies in Resident Evil...

    As this autoposts on the blog, I should be home or almost home. If all the stars have aligned, I've stopped at the Albany pad, picked up some groceries, and headed down back towards my Sweet Gal at warp speed. In a matter of minutes, we'll be having our morning coffee together, and all will be right with the world again!! Effie, my honey, I'm home!!! 
  

    Not much gaming to speak of this work week, tho Thursday, with my Sweet Gal tied up at home, I did play a bit of Black Ops. I got past the sticking point at the radar dish, but then I ran right into another dreaded sticking point: Flying the flipping helicopter. I just suck at it, and the sluggish controls and mouse/keyboard input don't help. For variety, after I quit that, I played two abortive rounds of Black Ops zombies. (Note that the featured vid today is also zombies, lol.) I just suck at it, and, dangit, when I shoot those suckers in the head, they're supposed to do down for good!! I played some Modern Warfare 3 multiplayer in between cooking and cleaning things up a bit. I sucked at that too, going negative in most matches, tho I didn't seem to have a very good connection most times. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker