19 August 2012

Morning Vent, 19 August 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM Angel cradles her G36C...

    Ah, Sunday at home, and I'm starting my vacation with my honey in earnest!!! As this posts on the blog, we'll be up caffeinating and catching up on the sales flyers. Tomorrow, my Sweet Gal and I have a couple of missions to perform, with trips to the eye doctor to order some safety glasses for me, and a couple of other tasks to accomplish. Not sure whether my Sweet Gal will have work hours tomorrow or not. We're getting ramped up for the big family Fish Fry this Saturday, so there'll be some prep going on for that for sure.
 



    There was no gaming for me on Friday, as I spent the afternoon catching up on the blog. I wanted to get a few in the can for the upcoming vacation. Not sure what the vacation time will bring regarding gaming and blogging. If the blog falls behind, appy-polly-lodges to all. I'll try to keep up as best I can, but vacation time can sometimes be more hectic than work time, lol. Today's featured vid is a very, very brief clip that pretty much expresses what playing the ArmA 2 PC mod Day Z is like for a lot of people. Check it out. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker