02 August 2012

Morning Vent, 2 August 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM has a nice Tommy gun but no trigger finger discipline...

    As this auto-posts on the blog, the 1st of 3 work nights is done, and it was certainly a long, crappy night. We were short-handed, and I was short of sleep. Again. I tossed and turned for over an hour, but I wasn't able to get to sleep. Still, regardless, I'm one night closer to holding my honey tight again!!! Effie, baby, I love you!! I'll be home in just two more nights!!
  
 

    Wasn't much time for gaming this weekend at home, since it was the three day off rotation. Chris was away on Monday on a work-related mission, so I only managed to get on and get whupped real bad on my laptop while my Effie was getting dinner ready. On Tuesday, I got on for just about one match after getting home from visiting the folks and did only so-so. Maybe I'll get some catch-up during the short work rotation, time and sleep needs permitting. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker