20 August 2012

Morning Vent, 20 August 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM Angel has no trigger discipline with that sidearm...

    If all the stars have aligned, the major running around was taken care of yesterday, and I'm relaxing with my honey today. If she's not scheduled for work, we'll take a ride over to the old HQ bunker and see Mama and Papa Joker. I'm hoping during this vacation week to make some headway on clearing out the storage unit a bit, so fingers crossed.
  
 

    Today's featured Modern Warfare 3 video is a clip from an Infect match. I've never played the Infected game mode, but it does look incredibly fun in this clip. Maybe I'll give that a try one of these days, time permitting. Haven't pre-ordered Black Ops 2 yet, but I'm going to take care of that next week. Money has been tight, and we're struggling a bit, essentially going from paycheck to paycheck. I've had to liquidate some assets from 'America's Arsenal' to make bills a couple of times already. It hurts a bit, but, hey, ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker