21 August 2012

Morning Vent, 21 August 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM Angel loves her G36C...

    So, Thursday, my Sweet Gal and I will venture forth (fingers crossed) to the Dutchess County Fair in the afternoon. We won't be home till pretty dang late, so there may not be much of a blog tomorrow or the next day. It all depends on how much prep work is done ahead of time, lol.
 


    I got online for about an hour yesterday and played Team Defender with my son and his best pal, Paul, yesterday. I had a few lackluster matches, tho I did come out positive mostly. Mostly. Team Defender is just not my game, really. It's more for someone with good reflexes, lol. Prior to joining up with Chris and Paul, tho, I did have a really good match with some guys I was certain were GIs. They were all using their mics, calling out locations, and covering each other. I was in multiplayer heaven for about 10 minutes, lol. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker