22 August 2012

Morning Vent, 22 August 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM Angel getting serious with her G36C...

    Normally, this would be the first work day for me on the ever-dreaded four banger work rotation. But stuff happens, and I had originally planned only to take off Friday and Saturday for the Fish Fry. But I noticed a special event that's taking place on Thursday, and I wanted to take my Sweet Gal to it. So, since I was off Friday and Saturday, it seemed a bit much to drive 100 miles to work Wednesday night and then drive 100 miles right back home the next morning. So, I bit the bullet, and I'm off this week. Fingers crossed, then, for good weather and good times. Regardless, I'm home with my beloved wife, and it just doesn't get any better than that. Love you, baby!! It's good to be home!!
  
 

    I played a bit of Modern Warfare 3 Team Defender and Barebones yesterday, but nothing earth-shaking. I had a lot of connection problems. I got booted off Xbox Live three or four times. I played a Private Match of free-for-all with my son and young cousin Timmy, and I'm swearing it was all host advantage, lol. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker