24 August 2012

Morning Vent, 24 August 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM Sophie Howard has some big, big guns...

    If all the stars aligned, my Sweet Gal and I had an awesome time yesterday at the Dutchess County Fair. I'm hoping my beloved Effie was suprised and pleased at the concert tickets I got for us for the Fair. We took in a concert by Lonestar, whose incredibly touching song 'Amazed' was our wedding song. Here it is, complete with lyrics:

  



 

    With all the family reunion preparation going on, not much in the way of gaming in the past week. I managed to hook up with my son for just a couple of games, doing just awfully mostly. Mostly. After the one game where I managed to do spectacular (for me) with a 12/3 on a Modern Warfare 3 TDM match on Sanctuary, we had to quit to get ready for dinner, lol. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker