28 August 2012

Morning Vent, 28 August 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM should watch that trigger finger...

    As the vacation comes to a close, it sure has been a doozy. The Fish Fry was a smashing success, with lots and lots of family enjoying some great food and great times. My Sweet Gal and I had an awesome time together this past week, and it's sad to have it end, but work has to be done so bills can be paid, so tomorrow, I'll haul off North to get ready for a short work rotation.
 


    Not much gaming this past week, but I did get the Black Ops 2 pre-orders done, so to speak. I got Amazon gift cards for Reibo and Matt64 so they can pre-order and get access to the Nuketown 2025 maps that are available only for those who pre-order the game. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker