30 August 2012

Morning Vent, 30 August 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 Vinyl bikini GungalTM turns the other cheek...

    As this auto-posts on the blog, the first of three work nights is done, and I'm already counting down to going home to my honey!! Just two more nights to go!! Effie, honey, I love you!!! I can't wait to come home to you on Saturday morning!!
  
 

    Thanks to the usual first day insomnia, I managed to get the last Modern Warfare 3 DLC downloaded. I was discussing with my son Chris the 'Chaos' mode of gameplay that the DLC featured, and it looked to us that no standard multiplayer maps were included. My own download later confirmed that, tho there are some 'Face-Off' maps which are in there. I haven't played any 'Face-Off' variants, tho. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker