31 August 2012

Morning Vent, 31 August 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM has a big rocket propelled grenade...

    As this auto-posts on the blog, the second of three nights is done, and I'm getting ready to get some much needed sleep. Just one night to go, and I'm back with my Sweet Gal!!! Effie, baby, I love you!! I'll be home tomorrow morning!! 
 


    With the download of purportedly the last Modern Warfare 3 DLC, I managed to play for just a little bit. I did a couple of the Spec Ops missions, finishing a couple off successfully. I played some Chaos Mode, and that did prove to be pretty pulse-pounding. It would be lots more fun with a partner, tho. We'll see. I switched over to Barebones for a a while, and I did just awfully. After getting my ass handed to me in a basket a few times, I switched over to the 'Infected' game mode to finish lowering my kill/death ratio. Still, the latter game type proved to be a lot of fun. I'll be trying that a bit more, time permitting. 
    As noted in the Call of Duty news links below, it looks like there'll be another Modern Warfare 3 multiplayer content drop next week, so that means more multiplayer maps after all. Great, more maps to just tick me right the heck off, lol. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker