04 August 2012

Morning Vent, 4 August 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalsTM put their weapons on display...

    As this auto-posts on the blog, I should be home, or almost home, anyway. The 3 night rotation sucked, as usual. It just seems to drag endlessly. Still, it's a done deal, and I'll be in my beloved Effie's arms in just a few minutes, the Good Lord willing. Effie, my wife, I love you!!! I'll be having coffee with you in a few!!!
  
 

    I mentioned getting online with Matt64 yesterday. We had a glitchy start, with my headset mic just not working all of a sudden. After an Xbox reboot and a lot of unplugging and replugging back in, it finally worked. One nice thing about private chat, it allows me to vent all my vitriol against in-game douchers without much inhibition. God bless Matt, he puts up with all that!! He's a good egg, like a brother to me, and I love him. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker