06 August 2012

Morning Vent, 6 August 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM spends a day at the range...

    My Sweet Gal and I met with Mama and Papa Joker on Saturday for dinner. We had an awesome meal at Cracker Barrel. And, boy, were my gal & I full afterward. Since it was a huge dinner, I made sure to check my blood sugar on Sunday morning. I was gratified to see that it was normal at 71. 
    Not sure whether my honey will have work hours today. If she does, I'll try to get some work done at the storage unit. There's vacation coming up for the week of the big family get-together, and I want to try and get the large storage unit emptied out once and for all. It will mean a significant monthly savings for us, and with work being what it is, we can use every penny, lol.
  
 

    In addition to a sense of physical exhaustion, I've felt rather tired in my gaming, too. The games I've been playing, mostly Call of Duty, just feel stale to me. I really miss co-op gameplay, where you play through a campaign together with friends. Playing with strangers online is neither fun nor satisfying. I dunno. Maybe I'm just ready for the new Call of Duty to come out. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker