24 September 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM does Lilith from Borderlands 2...

    My Sweet Gal is working today, and I'm waiting at home for her. I'll be calling 44 Automotive later to see about having my Jeep looked at to get an alternate estimate for the repairs needed on it. My gal also suggested I have Firestone give me an estimate, and I'm inclined to have them take a look since they were the ones who figured out my gal's differential problem when the Honda dealers repeatedly missed it.
  

     No gaming yesterday, as I was really beat and we were having family over for dinner. It was an awesome day, tho I was drooping a lot at the end, lol. I did get some gaming in on Saturday, playing some of the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare campaign before work. I set it on the 'Recruit' difficulty to reduce the CoD crank factor to its lowest, 'battlefield tourist' setting. After each battle, I strolled around looking for intel, collecting laptops as went. It's all I'm really looking for out ot the game at this point, lol. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker