12 September 2012

Morning Vent, 12 September 2012

GungalTM of the Day

Micro-bikini GungalTM has zero trigger finger discipline...

    We're closing in on another milestone: The anniversary of my enlistment in the US Army, way back in 1985, is tomorrow. It seems hard to believe that so much time has passed. It seemed to go so quickly... I never dreamed back then that I would be so incredibly happy now. Meeting the Love of my Life seemed so so very unlikely. But it did happen after all: I married my soulmate. It just took me fifty years to find her. In about a month, my Sweet Gal and I will be celebrating one year as husband and wife. That, my friends, is truly awesome beyond words!
  

    I wasn't able to get my Modern Warfare 3 disc to read on my apartment Xbox on Saturday. Next day, at home, I downloaded the DLC and had the exact same disc read error. I deleted the maps, and the disc became magically readable again. So it looks like an issue with the new DLC and Modern Warfare 3 itself. I'll have to research the error and see if there's a workaround. 
    With my Sweet Gal out on a Saturday shopping mission, I played Call of Duty: World at War instead. I had a blast playing the online co-op campaign with what I assume were newbs, since I had to revive them quite a few times. I think one of them got frustrated because the connection dropped when the enemy got a little frisky on us. I switched over to regular multiplayer, which is pretty popular still with 7000-8000 players online. I played Mercenary TDM, and I did pretty well. I had prestiged right before Modern Warfare 2 came out, so a lot of my favorite guns and attachments weren't available. But I did have my trustworthy betties, and I got a number of kills with those. I also got some nice knife kills along the way, which afforded me some real laughs. It's really a big difference in the games and how I played back then: Mostly with a regular crew, Reibo, Matt, and the gang. My KDR was over 2.0... With MW3, I'm barely breaking 1.0, and I don't even want to mention Black Ops, lol! Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker