15 September 2012

Morning Vent, 15 September 2012

GungalTM of the Day

Safety-conscious GungalTM keeps her finger clear...

    As this auto-posts on the blog, I should be home or almost home. It's been a long week, but I can look forward to seeing my honey's sweet smile and pretty face in just a few minutes!! Effie, honey, I love you!! It's awesome to be home with you again!!!.
  
 

    Today's featured vid is yours truly having a 'sudden burst of skill' (aka luck, lol) with the Striker shotgun. It was a rare ray of sunshine in a match that otherwise saw my ass handed to me in a basket. I had actually erased my Striker class prior to this, replacing it with the MK14 class, since I had just unlocked that weapon. Oddly enough, I did pretty well with the MK14, but I seemed to do even better with 2 default classes, the Riot Control (Striker) and the First Recon (UMP45 and revolver) classes! What's up with that? Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker