16 September 2012

Morning Vent, 16 September 2012

GungalTM of the Day

SKS GungalTM has questionable taste in beer...

    As this auto-posts on the blog, my lovely Sweet Gal and I should be having our morning coffee and perusing the SUnday sales flyers. It's awesome to be home again!! Not sure what's on the schedule for today, but no matter what, it'll be awesome because we're home together. 
  
 

    As regular readers of the blog may know, I surf sites like Reddit and Digg for news items. I found this thread on the Call of Duty subreddit asking why people enjoy playing Call of Duty. I paused, in between cursing and ragequits, to ponder exactly that. I'm thinking I need to take a break from Call of Duty, to give it a rest for a while. Unless, of course, I manage to play with some friends... I think it's the solo experience that sucks so very badly. There's no one to help laugh off an ass whupping with, so it just makes it annoying, rather than fun. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker