17 September 2012

Morning Vent, 17 September 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM Linda Hamilton all ripped for Terminator 2...

    Monday is my fun day, lol, as I don't have to work the next day. My Sweet Gal has work hours today, so since my gal is tied up at work, maybe I'll get a chance to visit the folks today. Fingers crossed.
  
 

    After rage-quitting from Modern Warfare 3 (after a particularly bad match where I seemed pwned by everyone in sight, getting continually outgunned and shot in the ass again and again), I played some Medal of Honor single player. The controls seemed really poor for some reason, and there were a lot of frame drops. Not sure why that would be. I'm thinking to play some more single player at home, time permitting to get another look at it. And, of course,m because I got stuck in the campaign again, lol. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker