18 September 2012

Morning Vent, 18 September 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM Mira Sorvino gets ready to go akimbo in The Replacement Killers...

    As it happens my Sweet Gal was under the weather yesterday, so I stayed close to home during the day. Hopefully, she'll be on the mend tomorrow. Fingers crossed.
  
 

    After playing link tag a few times on Sunday, I managed to download Black Mesa Source. I played around a bit, getting clawed by headcrab zombies and stuck in a few spots. Rather than obsess, I backed out of the game when stuck and got to do some other stuff online. So far, I'm really pleased with the game, since it was free, and it definitely recreates for me some of the enjoyment (if not the tense thrills) of playing the original game. I kinda envy anyone venturing into the Half-life universe for the first time, since it was some of the best gaming I ever did. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker