19 September 2012

Morning Vent, 19 September 2012

GungalTM of the Day

Vampiric GungalTM Kate Beckinsale does the akimbo thing in Underworld: Awakening...

    Back to work today for the ever dreaded four night rotation; my Sweet Gal, I hope, is feeling better, as she was under the weather the past two days. In just four short nights, I'll be back home in her arms, the Good Lord willing!!! Effie, baby, I love you!! I'll be home on Sunday!
 


    I played a bit more Black Mesa: Source on Tuesday, while my honey played a bit of Zelda: Twilight Princess. We both took it kinda easy, tho. She still wasn't feeling very well, so we weren't doing anything strenuous yesterday, for sure. My replacement Modern Warfare 2 disc had arrived, so I loaded it up and downloaded the first DLC to my home Xbox. However, when I went to download the second DLC, Xbox Live wanted me to pay for it again. Seems the second DLC is tied to a particular console, and it can only be downloaded once. Well, screw that noise. I'll see whether I can transfer the maps from the old hard drive, but I'm not paying for three year old maps that I've already bought and paid for. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker