02 September 2012

Morning Vent, 2 September 2012

GungalTM of the Day

Vinyl bikini GungalTM makes an encore appearance...

    Sunday for sure is one of my favorite days, since I'm home with my honey. We'll be checking out the morning papers, seeing if there are bargains to be had. Later this week (Monday night probably), we'll be traveling across the river to drop the Jeep off for a scheduled (and hopefully painless) service. Fingers crossed, lol...
    I forgot to mention one more irritating thing yesterday, and that was a repair that was going on at the front door of my apartment. The landlord apparently had some work done on the screen doors, and this required about an hour or two of banging and scraping. This was followed a couple of hours later by work on the doorbell, which meant incessant ringing of one really, really loud and grating doorbell for another couple of hours. Annoying as heck when I'm trying to sleep!!!
  
 

    I downloaded the Android Call of Duty Elite app again to my phone, and this time I was actually able to get it to run. I found it distinctly underwhelming, tho, as it offered nothing more than what I can already do with the web based app (and significantly less, since I can't link to my uploaded videos from it). Whatever, lol... Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker