20 September 2012

Morning Vent, 20 September 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM accessorizes her cocktail dress with a boonie hat...

    As this auto-posts on the blog, the first of four grinding nights is over, and I'm back at the Albany pad, hoping I can sleep some. I woke up a bit early to take grandkids Nya and Justin up to the bus stop, and I never quite recovered my mojo after that. I was dragging ass like crazy the rest of the day and night. Still, no matter. In just three more nights, I'll be back home with my honey, and all will be right with the world again. Effie, baby, I love you!!! I'll be home in just three nights!!
 



    As I mentioned some time back, I was enabling the 'cloud game saves' on Xbox Live, and I did that for the Medal of Honor game. I didn't get a chance to try out the workings of that, as there seemed to be little chance to game this week. I got in a bit of Black Mesa: Source and Angry Birds, but that was it, lol. While caffeinating yesterday, I downloaded the old Modern Warfare 2 DLC pack, but I found that the second pack wasn't on the hard drive of my old Xbox. So much for that, since I'm definitely not buying 3 year old maps all over again. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker