21 September 2012

Morning Vent, 21 September 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM strikes a 007-ish posr...

    As this posts on the blog, the second of the days is done, and I'm halfway home to my honey!! Lord, I can't wait. Just two more nights, and I'm back in my Sweet Gal's arms!! Effie, I love you!! I'll be home in two nights!!
  
 

    When I logged onto the blogger site to update this, it defaulted to the 'new and improved' blogger format. That means that my long tenure of updating the blog at work is likely over. Last night, I had to take some power naps instead of blogging, but I think I only spared myself disappointment, since I don't think the blogger site will work with the antiquated browser still in use at work. Ah, well. We'll do what we can. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker