22 September 2012

Morning Vent, 22 September 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM is a real Juarez police officer...

    Woke up awful tired yesterday, despite sleeping an unusually long six hours at the Albany pad. My Sweet Gal is still under the weather, and I'm a bit worried. Still, tomorrow, I'll be home. Just one more night to go, and I'm back in her arms!!! Effie, my honey, I love you!! I'll be home tomorrow!!
  
 

    Since I felt like Call of Duty multiplayer was ticking me off a bit, I tried some campaigning, playing the Modern Warfare 2. So I played around with the campaign a bit, and while I was hunting around for work at work, I hit on the idea of plowing through the campaigns for Call of Duty in sequence. I'll start with Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: World at War. The cloud savegame feature should let me pick up where I leave off, whether at home or at the Albany pad. I'm hoping that I can take notes as I go along and pick out some stuff to write about here. By the time Black Ops 2 comes out, I might be able to do the same thing for that. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker