23 September 2012

Morning Vent, 23 September 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM is almost ready for her three gun match...

    As this auto-posts on the blog, I should be home or almost home!! The four banger work week has taken a lot of the starch out of me, but I survived!! In minutes, I'll be back home with my honey having our morning coffee and checking out the Sunday sale papers!! Effie, baby, I love you!! It's wonderful to be home with you again!!! 
  
 

    As I mentioned the other day, the blogger interface was updated. Luckily, I was delighted to find that the update still works with the old browsers at work. That means I'll still be able to update the blog during breaks, sleep permitting, lol. I was somewhat at a loss as to how to otherwise update the blog on a timely basis. Being able to secure time during the work week is no easy feat when you barely have time to sleep, eat, and clean up. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker