27 September 2012

Morning Vent, 27 September 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM brandishes her Thompson...

    As this auto-posts on the blog, the first of two nights has ground to a close, and I'm getting a pre-bedtime snack together. My Sweet Gal is likely getting up for her morning coffee, so I'll send hugs and kisses her way. Just two more nights, and I'm home with her again!! Effie, my honey, I love you!!! I'll be home on Saturday!! 
  
 

    I completed Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare single player in just two sittings, one at home and one at the apartment. It stuns me how brief the campaign was. OTOH, I did play it on the easiest setting. And I kinda knew where all the Call of Duty 'dick moves' were located. When I jumped down from the 2nd floor on the 'Backlot' map, I knew the previously cleared enemies were going to miraculously rise from the dead. And I knew where most of the closet-hidden villains lurked waiting to pump bullets in my ass. Except for the stray homing grenade or punishing RPG, I went through relatively quickly and unscathed. Still, it was a charge to relive the climax of the game, with the wounded Captain Price sliding over his sidearm to me to cap Imran Sakhaev and his two bodyguards. I got all three of those scumbags on the first try, with Sakhaev only getting off one round. It was pretty dang awesome, even all these years later. Still, the most cinematic game ending I've ever experienced. Now, on to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker