09 September 2012

Morning Vent, 9 September 2012

GungalTM of the Day

Apocalyptic GungalTM goes hardware shopping...

    As this auto-posts on the blog, I should be home or almost home!! Just can't wait to be back in my Sweet Gal's arms!! It was a looooonnnnnng week away, but in a few minutes, all will be right with the world again when I see her pretty face and sweet smile. Effie, honey, I love you!!! I'm home!! 
 


    I played a bit more Medal of Honor multiplayer on Friday, while my honey was busy with a home improvement project. The number of players always hovers around the 500-600 mark. And they are all douchebags. The maps are just abysmal, promoting spawn trapping in an obscene manner. On one map, we were literally bottled up inside a bunker with enemy guns covering every exit. All we could do was die over and over and over as we tripped over each other trying to get out the doors. It was positively infuriating. When I had a bellyful, I popped the disc out of the Xbox tray, popped it back in its box, and closed the lid. Don't think it will ever come out of that box again, except to play the single player campaign, which is definitely more fun than multiplayer.
    BTW, noted in the Call of Duty news links is an item about Black Ops 2 already being hacked, apparently with a leaked PC copy. Activision claims it was a pre-gold version of the game, not the retail version, but sheesh! Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker