04 October 2012

Afternoon Vent, 4 October 2012

GungalTM of the Day

Akimbo Rage GungalTM is fetching in her corset...

    Had gotten behind on blogging, as I was so so tired yesterday. Not really caught up now, but I am one day closer to going home to my beloved Effie! The first work night is done, and I'm ramping up for the second night now. Before you know it, I'll be halfway home!!! Effie, honey, I love you!! I'll be home on Sunday!!
  
 

    On the gaming front, with my honey at work yesterday and today, I finished both the last mission on Modern Warfare 2 and the entire Modern Warfare 3 campaign. As I mentioned previously, I was playing on the lowest 'battlefield tourist' setting, as that by itself if flipping annoying enough. I enjoyed the campaigns quite a bit. They had their predictable CoD crankiness, with some underhanded, cheating gameplay. But I grimaced and moved on. Really, the levels I enjoy the most are the ones where there are a lot of enemies to make dead. Skip the flying stuff, timed levels where you have to follow an impossible difficult to discern directional arrow above your virtual head in x amount of minutes. CoD always, always has levels where you have to pick up this and do that with it. (Like pick up the anti-tank weapon and kill the tanks, and so on.) And those suck too with the lousy, inferior directional arrow that's been used for MW2 and MW3. Frankly, I hope they go back to the old CoD compass in the next game. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker