01 October 2012

Morning Vent, 1 October 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM Jordan Carver sneers at the enemy...

    Had a wonderful birthday at home, with a really awesome cake my honey baked for me. We had the cake after an awesome dinner of chicken fried steak and fried okra, so we were pretty dang full afterward, lol Not sure what's on the agenda for today, I'm hoping nothing but chilling at home with my honey!! If all the stars aligned yesterday, we met with family and friends at the Spirit of Beacon Day. I'm hoping that was the case, and a good time was had by all!! Tuesday, I'm scheduled to take the Jeep in to get an estimate for some needed repairs. I've got my fingers crossed on that front as well, lol. 
 



    With all the retro Modern Warfare gaming going on, I really wished they had included the 'arcade style' game in the subsequent sequels. That was a really fun feature in CoD4, and, replaying the sequels, I really miss it. Ah, well... Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker