11 October 2012

Morning Vent, 11 October 2012

GungalTM of the Day

Freckled GungalTM likes her derringer...

    As this auto-posts on the blog, the first of three nights is all done, and I'm lying down to sleep and dream of being home with my Sweet Gal. Just two more nights, and I can go home to her loving arms and sweet kisses!! Effie, baby, I love you!! I'll be home on Saturday!!
  
 

    My honey had work hours yesterday, but they didn't start till mid-day, so we were able to hang together during the morning to have some coffee. After a nap at the Albany pad (thankfully bug-free!!), I got up and downloaded the Medal of Honor: Warfighter multiplayer beta on Xbox Live. I can safely say the MoH: Warfighter will be the same crank of spawn kill dicks and 'fish-in-a-barrel' team massacres as the original Medal of Honor reboot is. Quite a few times, the whole fireteam spawn thing ended up with the whole team in front of an enemy firing squad. So, in a word: Nope. I'll be waiting for it to show up in the bargain bin to play the single player, but it's not my cup of tea for multiplayer. The in-game player movement is very fluid; and by that I mean that I feel like I'm moving underwater. The strange FOV zoom effect when I start moving anywhere is pretty trippy for me, and the kills coming out of nowhere are way more infuriating than the usual CoD multiplayer cranks. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker