12 October 2012

Morning Vent, 12 October 2012

GungalTM of the Day

Kel-Tec GungalTM knows proper range safety...

    As this auto-posts on the blog, the last night is here, and I'm counting down to going home to my Pretty Gal!! The three day week sometimes seems brutally long, just like the three day weekend at home seems so very short, but in just one night, I'll be back home with my beloved Effie!!! Awesome!! Effie, honey, I love you!!! I'll be home tomorrow!!!
 


    At the end of my morning prep for work on Wednesday, I went ahead and downloaded the trial version of the original Call of Duty game, which had been ported to the Xbox a few years back mostly as a promotion for Modern Warfare 2. I think it should have been a freebie, but what the heck do I know. I'll give the trial version a spin and see what it looks and feels like, lol. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker