13 October 2012

Morning Vent, 13 October 2012

GungalTM of the Day

Bikini GungalTM accessorizes with comped USPs...

    If all the stars have aligned, in just a few minutes, I'll be home with my Sweet Gal, and all will be right with the world again. It's been a long, tough week, but thank the Lord, it's done now, and I'm on my way home!!! Effie, baby, I love you!!! It's wonderful to be home with you again!!!
  
 

    One of the things which had consistently stymied me with the XIM3 mouse/keyboard adapter for the Xbox 360 is updating the device's firmware. There seemed to be no well spelled out upgrade path from the firmware on my unit to the current rev. So, I was pretty happy to see that Homefront (a Red Dawn-inspired invasion/resistance story set in the near future) had a default config already installed on my XIM3. After a bit of sensitivity tweaking, I got the controls pretty much where I want them. They're a bit sluggish, but not too bad. I'll try to express a few thoughts on the game tomorrow. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker