20 October 2012

Morning Vent, 20 October 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM Laurie Holden looks out for The Walking Dead...

    Do to napping at work, I missed out on putting up the vent for yesterday, so I'm hoping this one posts, lol. The second of three nights is done, it's Saturday, and tomorrow, I get to go home to my beloved Effie!!! We had an extra day off this week for our anniversary, and it was a wonderful day, tho our plans didn't quite come off as we'd hoped. We've got fingers crossed that we can hit the Mountain Brauhaus tomorrow for dinner, tho. Looking at the menu, it seems they have my favorite beer of all time, Spaten, on tap. So maybe I'll get lucky and get to try a glass or two.
  
 

    On the gaming front, there just wasn't much opportunity for gaming (other than Solitaire on my cellphone, lol) for much gaming. My Sweet Gal managed to squeeze in a bit of Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess on her Gamecube during the week. And it was diverting watching her play. On Thursday, I finished off Call of Duty: World at War. I deliberately skipped the tank driving and flying segments, as I found these pretty annoying the first couple of play throughs. I really liked just. I also skipped the Japanese temple grounds finale with Sergeant Roebuck, too. I found that one of the most grenade-laden segments of the game, and it was too dreary a thought to have the incessant parade of Banzai yelling yahoos pitching frags at me. I went straight to Berlin and one of my first loves: Shooting Nazis. That never gets old. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker