25 October 2012

Morning Vent, 25 October 2012

GungalTM of the Day

   GungalTM has a bolt action .50 cal for 'long distance calls'...

    As this auto-posts on the blog, the first of three nights is done, and I'm back snug in my bed (or on the floor, anyway) at the Albany pad. Lord, I can't wait to go home to my honey again. Effie, baby, I love you!! I'll be home in just two more nights!! 
  
 

    My Sweet Gal gave me some nifty Amazon gift cards for our anniversary, and I might have found a use for them. For some time, I've been hankering for a surround sound set of earphones for my Xbox, but I haven't found the right model. Plus, most of them were expensive as heck. There's a set on Amazon with really good sound but a reputation for shoddy construction (the Plantronics GameCom 780 5.1 surround sound model). If I'm really, really careful with them, they might do, lol. I've heard a lot about 'sound-whoring' on console games, where players with superior headsets can literally hear themselves being flanked and react in time to get the drop on the enemy. It might be just the ticket for my future ass-kickings on Xbox Live this November on Black Ops 2. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker