26 October 2012

Morning Vent, 26 October 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM shows off her SOCOM M14 shorty...

    As this autoposts on the blog, the second of three nights is done, and I'm counting down to going home. My honey had work hours on Tuesday, so I visited the folks and did some Halloween shopping for our grandkids. Sadly, I'll be working on Halloween, but we'll try to make up for it in November. I've got time plugged in for  my Sweet Gal's burpee day, and for all of Thanksgiving week, if the stars align. Needless to say, some Call of Duty will figure in, lol, since the release date for Black Ops 2 is only about 3 weeks away.
    On Thursday, I put on a movie when it was time to go to sleep, as I sometimes do. I watched Act of Valor, an action film made by real-life Navy SEALs. I really, really enjoyed that movie. I'll try to sum up what I found so very, very good about it soon.
 


        As I started playing through the Black Ops campaign, I found myself getting a bit tired of it. I was starting up the patrol boat sequence, and as I approached the PBR to get in, I just quit. I was just not up to having my NPC companion pointing out targets for me to nail, breathlessly yelling at me to strafe VC boats and on-shore machine gun and missile batteries. I just didn't have it in me, and I quit before I tore my hair out anticipating the crankage. Instead, I booted up Call of Duty 4 and started the "Arcade' challenge, playing the levels for points. It was a hoot to see the points rack up as I nailed bad guys. I guess the challenge factor isn't high on the 'wuss' level of difficulty, lol. Maybe I'll get brave and ramp it up a notch or two. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker