27 October 2012

Morning Vent, 27 October 2012

GungalTM of the Day

Vinyl Lingerie GungalTM must be pretty hot...

    As this autoposts on the blog, the third night is over, and I'm home or almost home. It's been a wicked long week, but it's done now. In minutes, I'll see my Pretty Gal's smiling face, and all will be right with the world again. My beloved and I have a burpee day party to go to for niece Katie. There will be fun, presents, and, best of all, cake! Tomorrow, if all the stars align, we'll join Mama and Papa Joker for dinner. Fingers crossed, as I like to say, lol!
  
 

        I mentioned some time back that I was updating the firmware on my XIM3. I noted on the website,  that the XIM3 is now discontinued, supplanted by the new and improved XIM Edge, which switch hits between the Xbox 360 and the PS3. The firmware upgrade went great. The responsiveness of the XIM3 is top notch, and I was able to make long distance headshots with the BAR on World at War really, really easily. The BAR was my favorite weapon on World at War for a long time, since it was essentially a 20 round M1 Garand that could do full auto at close range. It hits a lot harder than the M1 Garand, too, for some inexplicable reason. I wish there was a way to just run through the Russian campaign in chronological order on that game. The Pacific Theater sections of the game just tick me off, and, as I've said before, shooting Nazis just never gets old, lol. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker