05 October 2012

Morning Vent, 5 October 2012

GungalTM of the Day

Akimbo Rage GungalTM is all ticked off...

    As this auto-posts on the blog, I'm likely winding up my payday shopping mission. I am halfway home to my Sweet Gal!!! Just two more nights, and I can go home to her! Lord I can't wait to hold her close again and feel her arms around me!! Effie, my honey, I love you!!! I'll be home in just two more nights!!!
 


    One of the things I've been trying to do as I play through the recent Call of Duty campaigns is to pick up as many pieces of enemy intelligence as I can! It's not easy, as I mentioned, some developer @hole put 4 or 5 pieces of intel in the Modern Warfare 2 'Favela' section, which is basically a hail of bullets from every direction from start to finish. I'm really, really trying not to resort to looking up where the items are secreted on the maps. It's more fun to simply look around for them. Unfortunately, some levels just aren't designed with that in mind. I'm sort of inclined to play the Treyarch CoD games in series now, but that presents a bit of a problem. More on that tomorrow. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker