06 October 2012

Morning Vent, 6 October 2012

GungalTM of the Day

Secretary GungalTM gets ready to dispute her appraisal...

    As this autoposts on the blog, the third of four nights is done, and I'm crawling into the sack to get some shuteye. In just 24 hours, I'll be back home with my Pretty Gal!!! It's been a long, long week, but I can almost see the end now. Effie, baby, I love you!!! I'll be back home tomorrow!!!!
  
 

    I have my Call of Duty: World at War disc stashed away in my gaming bag, but I don't have my Call of Duty: Black Ops disc. That game disc, as it turned out, developed the same radial cracks in the center that my recently acquired Modern Warfare 2 disc had. As it is, I can't take the risk of playing the former game, since it may decide to self-destruct in my Xbox 360 optical drive! I'll see about getting a bargain basement replacement for it soon. But first, I'll play Call of Duty: World at War and get reacquainted with Sergeant Reznov. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker