08 October 2012

Morning Vent, 8 October 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM gets ready to do the suppressed akimbo thing...

    As it happens, we weren't able to see the folks yesterday, as Reibo and family were still under the weather. I'm home with my Pretty Gal, and that's pretty awesome. No work hours today for her, tho we could certainly use the cash, lol. It seems to be feast or famine lately at her job. Fingers crossed on that one, too.
  

    Since we got to talking about Treyarch's spin on Call of Duty, I might as well mentioned that I've got Black Ops 2 locked down for pre-order. My lovely missus gave me a Black Ops 2 pre-order at our local GameStop for my burpeeday about a week ago. And she ordered the super-spiffy 'Hardened Edition', which comes with some really nice extras. That's something I most definitely would not have done for myself. What I might do, now that I'm kinda, sorta committed to Black Ops 2, is to get the paid Call of Duty Elite sub for the year. I'm almost certain to get DLC for Black Ops 2, same as I did for every other Call of Duty game on the Xbox, ever. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker