09 October 2012

Morning Vent, 9 October 2012

GungalTM of the Day

IPSC GungalTM takes safety to another level...

    The three days off go so very quickly, and I'm on my last day off at home, but there's a lot to look forward to next week. I've got four days at home with my honey, and we'll be celebrating our anniversary. One whole year together as man and wife!! Awesome!!
  
 

    Just a ducky last day at the Albany pad on Saturday... As I prep this blog, my throat is hurting from the cleaner I've been using to destroy the bugs which took up residence in a cereal box in the cupboard. Unbelievable and gross. 
    Noted yesterday that the Medal of Honor: Warfighter beta was live to Xbox Live Gold subscribers. Not sure whether I'll get a chance to test drive that or not. It depends on a lot of real life stuff, lol. Fingers crossed. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker