15 November 2012

Afternoon Vent, 15 November 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM is looking out for some cake...



Happy birthday, my love!!!


    Today is my honey's burpeeday, and we're chilling at home, basically waiting and playing on our electronic toys till it's time to head off to a birthday dinner. It was a long day yesterday (with my Sweet Gal working late and some anxiousness over our son's car trouble on the way home), but all ended well. Today, we'll try our luck at the Mountain Brauhaus for an early dinner. Then, we'll pick up some (hopefully) excellent birthday cake to enjoy at home. Happy birthday to my beloved wife, my true soulmate, and my best friend. I love you, my darling!! And I always will...

    Promise.
  
 

    While I was sweating out our son's arrival home yesterday, I ventured online to play Black Ops 2 multiplayer. Rather than diving right in, I got my feet wet with the 'Boot Camp' option on combat training. That's a TDM playlist that is limited to level 10 and below. The featured video is my graduation from Boot Camp, where I won the game with a knife kill (actually 2 kills). I wound up 15/6 in that match, and I got the killcam for the knife kill that sealed the deal. Two seconds later, I was booted from the playlist, having reached level 11. 
    Speaking of booted, since I was online, Matt64 sent me an invite. I did OK mostly, and Matt did really well, getting an awesome three kill spray in one match. We played Hardcore TDM, so I had to be more careful in not shooting friendlies. I had two slip-ups where I gunned down Matt64 as I ran up on him, not recognizing him as a friendly uniform. For his part, Matt found out that if you get three friendly kills in one match, you get booted. We were both kinda wondering about that, but Matt was able to sort that out for us, lol. Moving on...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site!


[url=http://cheapjordans2013.talk4fun.net/]cheap jordans free shipping[/url]


[url=http://jordansoutletgs.devhub.com/]jordans for cheap[/url]

 
eXTReMe Tracker