23 November 2012

Afternoon Vent, 23 October 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM Laurie Holden watches for zombies...

    Didn't have a vent set up owing to the Thanksgiving festivities and laziness, lol. But I'll try to make up for it as best I can. We had a wonderful time yesterday, with awesome turkey and all the trimmings. I hooked up with Matt64 online for a while, and we had a grand time, too. I had missed hanging with him a lot, and it was a lot like old times. The only difference was I wasn't cursing like in the old days since there were grandkids swarming all over me.
  
 

    Prior to the holiday, I had finished the Black Ops 2 single player campaign, and I came away quite impressed. The campaign is interesting for its relative freedom of choice in the ending. Depending on what you decide at critical points, the game can end differently. I restarted the campaign to see how differently, and I'll report back when I find out. I know one different ending, since my son chose differently at the critical moment at the game's climax. I will say this about the game: No minor should be playing this game. The single player campaign is brutally violent. And the character dialogue is laced with profanity pretty much every scene. It's not that I'm squeamish, tho some of the up close violence was borderline even for me. But it's not something a good parent would expose his/her kids to knowingly. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker