10 November 2012

Morning Vent, 10 November 2012

 Happy Birthday, United States Marine Corps!

    Today, 10 November, is the USMC birthday. So, special birthday greetings to all the Leathernecks out there!
    As this entry auto-posts on the HQ, the last night is over, finally. In minutes, I'll be holding my honey tight again!! Effie my wife, I love you!! I'll be home in a few minutes!! 

    After getting skunked on Halo Wednesday, I fruitlessly tried to take a nap. Since I was skunked on sleep, too, I wound up playing a bit of Black Ops multiplayer, trying out some 'Pure Barebones' Team Deathmatch (no attachments, no killstreaks, no perks). I did OK, tho I accidentally got a team-mate fragged when I blocked him on a catwalk where an explosive crossbow bolt was counting down to detonation. Oops. Served him right for being a douchebag, I thought afterward. One game featured some pre-pubescent doucher doing an audition for American Idol, singing a catchy little ditty called 'You all suck, why are you playing this game?' Muted and avoided the little scumbag like a shot. Overall, I mostly did OK. Mostly. I basically just tried to take a good defensive position and pick off one or two enemies before scurrying to a new spot. It seemed to work a lot better than running around being a human target for every pre-teen doucher on Xbox Live. I'll have to stick to Black Ops for the time being, since I'm going to be transitioning to Black Ops 2 in just 3 days. I've sworn a mighty oath not to get too torqued out about multiplayer. I managed to do OK on Wednesday, so, we'll see how it goes.




No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker