16 November 2012

Morning Vent, 16 November 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM sez, 'When in doubt, empty the mag...'

    Sadly, my days off are coming to an end today, as I head North to the Albany pad for two short nights. On the plus side, it was an awesome week at home, and my honey and I had a wonderful time together!! We celebrated her birthday together, enjoying a wonderful dinner at the Mountain Brauhaus. Best of all, we'll have some time off together next week, as we celebrate Thanksgiving as a married couple for the second time!! Baby, I love you!!! I'll be home in just two nights!!!



  

    Not sure how much gaming will be squeezed in during the two work nights, but I'll say this much about Black Ops 2 multiplayer: It's far better than I expected it to be. I had dreaded diving into multiplayer, but it was far less painful than I thought it would be. The 'Perks Greed' feature allows a player to have two perks active, so my tentative plan is to run 'Hardline' all the time and keep UAVs in the air as much as I can to help the team. Plus, every kill with your UAV active nets you +10 XP. That's pretty dang awesome. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker