18 November 2012

Morning Vent, 18 November 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM might get a sudden nose job...

    As this autoposts on the blog, I should be home or nearly home. Despite it being only a two night week, it seemed absurdly long to me. I'm sure glad to be done and back home with my beloved Effie. Effie, baby, I love you!! It's wonderful to be home!!! Thanksgiving is right around the corner, and that means snacking high on the food chain for a few days, lol.  
  
 

    I was kinda sad to note that, tho Treyarch has added quite a few interesting playlist variations, there is currently no 'barebones' playlist available anywhere. It remains to be seen whether they'll add one. The closest variant is the 'Mercenary' playlist, where no parties are allowed. I played a bit of that and had some very erratic results. Overall, I think I did better on the 'Ground War' playlist, maybe getting under the radar in a 'target rich' environment. Speaking of radar, the use of the UAV is pretty decisive. Not being able to get the UAV up and keep it up is a major detractor to the team's progress. I noticed we got our asses handed to us when we weren't able to chain the UAVs during the match. Also, since it all goes by 'score', not 'kills' now, having the UAV up also can lead to getting more streak bonuses. I got the sentry gun on one match and manned it accordingly. It seemed pretty darn good, tho we lost the match anyway. It seems like a cosmic law that if I do well, the rest of the team does awful. What's up with that? Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker