20 November 2012

Morning Vent, 20 November 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM concentrates downrange...

    As this is being prepped ahead of time, we don't know whether my honey will be working today or not. Work is unpredictable sometimes, and, tho holiday time is typically slow at USMA, you never know. We'll see what happens. Regardless, we're home together, and that is a wonderful, wonderful thing. 



  

    Today's featured video is none other than yours truly, getting a couple of kills on Black Ops 2. The end of the clip is notable because I accidentally cap Matt64 at the end. He kinda snuck up on me, and I unloaded my pistol into him. Since it's Hardcord TDM, the player avatars are as weak as tea, and it didn't take more than one shot, tho I added quite a few more in there out of blind panic. Sorry, bro. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker