22 November 2012

Morning Vent, 22 November 2012 (Thanksgiving)

 Pilgrim GungalTM Marilyn Monroe
is out of ammo!


Happy Thanksgiving to all!
   Angry turkey thinks you should be cooking a ham today...

   Today is Thanksgiving Day in the United States, and, amid all the feasting and carrying on the holiday involves, we should take a moment to give true thanks for all the blessings in our lives. My wife and I are celebrating our second Thanksgiving as a married couple, and we're as happy as happy could be. Effie and I sincerely wish each and every one of you the happiest Thanksgiving!!

    I love you, my wife!! I will love you Forever.

    Promise.

    A quick shout out also to Matt64 who coincidentally celebrates his birthday today, if my not-so-synced calender is correct. Happy birthday, old pal!! Love ya!!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker