29 November 2012

Morning Vent, 29 November 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM Bridget Fonda gets ready to cancel a lease...

    No blog yesterday, and no blog today, as I am just too tired to do it. Although I haven't had any recurrence or even a hint of the faintness I had during my stomach thing on Friday, I'm still achey and stuffed up. So, apologies to all. I hope to get caught up in a couple more days. In retrospect, I wish I'd banged in on Wednesday. The night was excruciating for me, and I was pretty miserable the whole time. I would have been better off resting at home instead. Regardless, the important thing is that I'm one night closer to being back home with my Sweet Gal. In just three more nights, I'll be rocketing back home to her loving arms, and all will be right with the world again. Effie, honey, I love you!!! I'll be home in just three more nights!! 



  

    Being under the weather, I didn't do much gaming. I managed to work up the mojo to play a bit of single player on Black Ops 2 yesterday. I reached a couple of the branching points, and some things I did changed some of the subsequent game for me. I succeeded on one major mission which I'd failed the first time around, so a minor character was part of the game later on. In another instance, a major supporting character didn't survive, and that, I assume, will majorly impact my gameplay on the game's finale. We'll see. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker