03 November 2012

Morning Vent, 3 November 2012

GungalTM of the Day

 GungalTM Jordan Konkel does Kat cosplay from Halo: Reach... And here's another shot. And one more....

    As this auto-posts on the blog, the third of four grinding work nights is done, and I'm hopefully crawling into the sack for some sleep. So far, it's been a rough week at work, and I'm hoping that things lighten up tonight a bit. Regardless, tomorrow morning, I'm on my way home to my beloved Effie!! Effie, honey, I love you!!! I'll be home in time for coffee tomorrow!!
  
 

    As I mentioned earlier, I was working on the Black Ops single player campaign, and I did manage to finish. I tried to resume the game where I'd left off on Thursday, and I found that a network error kept me from loading the game. Luckily, the 'mission select' option let me jump in right where I'd left off, since I'd saved and quit at the start of the last chapter. The game, overall, was quite satisfying for me, as single player goes. I've played far worse (like Duke Nukem Forever, which might remain gather dust forever, lol, unless I man up to play it). And, above all, the campaign makes sense compared to the Infinity Ward entries. Is the relative lack of 'spectacle' worth it? Does a coherent story narrative make that much of a difference? Yeah, it does. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker