30 November 2012

Morning Vent, 30 November 2012

GungalTM of the Day

Kel-Tec GungalTM looks pretty pleased with her suppressed bullpup...

    As this auto-posts on the blog, the second of four nights is done, and I'm either shopping or collapsed in a heap at the Albany pad. Yesterday, I got up way too early, and I just couldn't go back to sleep. Still, I did feel better than when I got back from work, so thank God for that. I put a cold pack on my forehead and nose, and that seemed to help, reducing the tenderness and pain somewhat. I'll probably give that a try this AM before I go to sleep also. Regardless, what matters is I'm halfway home to my Effie. I can't wait to go home to her again, and this week cannot end quick enough to suit me. Effie, baby, I love you!!! I'll be home in just two more nights!!
  

    I completed the campaign again, making different choices, as I noted yesterday. The campaign ended about like my son's did. The only difference was the one supporting character I killed off was not around to take a victory lap with me. On the whole, there's a lot of replay value in the campaign. There are a lot of challenges in-game that unlock some stuff you can use in the game episodes. As I've blogged before, I detest driving and flying segments in games, and let me add another thing I detest: Strike Force missions. I really, really only enjoy making bad guys dead, preferably with some cool-looking and sounding weapons. I don't like taking the role of commander on. I just don't have a head for tactical or strategic planning. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker