07 November 2012

Morning Vent, 7 November 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM doesn't believe in much camouflage...

    I have to leave my Sweet Gal for work today, sadly; she had work hours yesterday, but she luckily didn't have to leave too early. We were able to spend a bit of time together before she had to leave. Effie, you're the love of my life!! I'll be home in your arms in just three nights!!!
    The three short days at home went by so very quickly indeed. Just a short work week ahead, tho, and I'm looking forward to it being over even before it starts, lol. I have a couple of vacation days plugged in next week, as my honey will be celebrating her birthday. In less than a week, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 will be out, and I will not be standing in line freezing my butt off waiting for it. Nope. I'm thinking my honey and I will mosey over to GameStop to pick it up when we're good and ready, lol.
  
 

    Some time back, I blogged about starting up the Homefront single player campaign and then getting stalled on an ever-dreaded flying segment. During the time off, I managed to get in a little stick time on the helicopter, resorting to using the 360 gamepad, rather than my usual mouse and keyboard. That seemed to help some, but the input lag or the unresponsiveness of the virtual helicopter just sucks beyond belief. I got stuck two more times, still shot down over and over. But at least I got past the highway where I must have gone up on flames at least 50 times. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker